ELBC PLAN FOR COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS)
ELBC Congregation & Guests
In our continued efforts to protect our congregation and guests, from COVID-19, Flu, and RSV, we must implement the following guidelines for attendance at services and ministry functions at ELBC.
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms please do NOT attend worship services or ministry functions:
Mild to severe respiratory illness with symptoms of:
- Shortness of breath
Contact your regular doctor first if you have any of the above symptoms.
The best way to prevent infection is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, as a reminder, the CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help reduce the spread of respiratory viruses, including:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. If you do not have tissue use your sleeve, not hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Help young children follow these preventive practices as well.
ELBC Health Ministry