In-Person Worship Protocols
- Doors will open at 10:35 a.m. in order to allow time for sound check.
- The service will be live-streamed, so please arrive and be seated no later than 10:55 a.m.
- CDC COVID protocol will be in effect. Including, but not limited to: hand washing/sanitizer, assigned seating by ushers to comply with distancing.
- Masks will be required for all attendees.
- Please do not reserve a ticket or please cancel your tickets if: you have had a fever greater than 100.8 within 72 hours of service, exposed to COVID within 7 days of service, or you do not feel well.
- Registration for worship will open every Wednesday at 12 noon CST. A link will be provided.
- Essential attendees/workers do not need to register. These individuals have been notified. If you have not been notified, you should register.
- Ushers: Please check with your ministry leaders for your scheduled Sunday.
- We look forward to worshipping together in our church building!!
Join us Sunday at